May 5th, 2008
- These terms and conditions may be modified at any time and from time to time; the date of the most recent changes or revisions will appear on this page. Continued access to the MyParentingSource.com web pages by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to the agreement. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions, please do not use the MyParentingSource.com web pages and terminate your registration.
When you register, or use a discussion board, create a blog, or enter information into the Parenting Compass at MyParentingSource.com, you agree to:
- Provide truthful and verifiable information. False or incomplete application information is grounds for account suspension or termination.
- Receive occasional emails and/or our newsletter from us.
- Post only appropriate messages or material. You will not upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Be respectful. We reserve the right to take down any postings that appear to violate our guidelines. This includes, but is not limited to: misinformation, name-calling, gossip, foul language or abusive behavior. Participants who cannot communicate in a civil, respectful manner will be terminated. If you feel a discussion is not appropriate, please use the “report abuse” link located at the forum or contact us directly as provided below.
- Be truthful. You will not impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, any forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Maintain only one account. Any user who is found to have duplicate accounts will have all accounts suspended immediately.
- Keep your sign-on password confidential. Your password is only to be used by you.
- Provide an appropriate header and signature to any posting. You will not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content posted at MyParentingSource.com. If at anytime your email address bounces, your account will be suspended.
- Not to solicit or sell or exchange anything of value. Advertising commercial or personal web sites on MyParentingSource.com for purposes of driving traffic or selling products is prohibited except for specific instances approved by us, such as but not limited to, books authored by conference speakers.
Not to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that:
- you do not have a right to transmit under any law;
- solicits information or data from other users for use in articles or research papers;
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- is junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation; or
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- We do not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, or agree with content posted by users. You understand that all materials posted or transmitted in a MyParentingSource.com forum, is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated. This means that you, and not us, are entirely and solely responsible for all content that you upload, post, or otherwise transmit via MyParentingSource.com. We shall have the right, but not the obligation, to delete, move, or edit any content that violates this agreement or is otherwise objectionable as determined by us in our sole discretion and without notice.
- If you upload, post, or otherwise transmit content to MyParentingSource.com, you acknowledge that any such submissions may be edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted, and displayed by us in any medium now existing or hereinafter invented, and for any purpose, including commercial uses. You waive any moral rights you may have in the material, as edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted, or displayed in a manner.
- You agree to indemnify Beech Acres and its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and each of their respective partners, officers, directors, employees, and agents, against, and to hold each of them harmless from, any and all claims and liabilities (including attorney's fees) that may arise from material posted to or obtained from MyParentingSource.com by you, from your breach of these terms and conditions, and from any such acts arising through your use of MyParentingSource.com web pages.
- In posting photographs on the Internet, you understand and acknowledge that many different people use the Internet and that we do not know who will visit our site or how the information on our website will be used. In posting photos, as well as other content, you agree to assume all liability for any claims, loss, or injury of whatsoever nature arising out of such postings.
- When submitting material to MyParentingSource.com, you represent and warrant that the copyright in the material is owned by you and that you agree to transfer all rights in the material to Beech Acres.
- MyParentingSource.com is provided as a service to you for your noncommercial, personal use on an “as is, as available” basis and may be used by you for information purposes only. You acknowledge that you are using MyParentingSource.com at your own risk. No advice or information given by us or any other party at MyParentingSource.com shall create any warranty or liability.
- You agree not to remove copyright or other notices from any content you may view from this site. You cannot sell, republish, or copy any content from this site without our prior written consent except for your individual use.
- This site may provide you with links to other sites on the Internet ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the contents of any Linked Sites, including without limitation the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of the Linked Sites or any links contained therein. These links are provided for your convenience, and do not imply endorsement of the Linked Sites by us or any association with its operators.
In the event you believe that any content posted on MyParentingSource.com infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, you may notify us by providing the information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Action of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512, to our agent:
Beech Acres Parenting Center
6881 Beechmont Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45230
or use our website: Contact Us
- Your use of MyParentingSource.com shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio without regard to conflicts, and any action will be heard in a state or federal court in Ohio. By registering, you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.